Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh Hey...

Where do we even begin on here! My last post was...ahem...a long time ago. Life has been so crazy and busy these past few months, and this poor blog is always placed on the back burner. Now that school is FINALLY over for Jordan and I this semester, I thought now would be a good time to give this blog some attention. For now I'll just sum up the last few months (more so for our journaling)...so if you want to keep reading, be my guest :)
Last post was in June...6 months ago. Since then we've been through 2 semesters in school, visited Colorado twice, spent conference weekend in St. George, celebrated our 1st anniversary, and worked. I quit my job at the dealership and Jordan got a new job at Macaroni Grill. It's been such a huge relief to be able to have Friday's and Saturday's off so I can really focus on school and all the wonderful homework that comes along with it. Quitting my job was a good decision since my program is so demanding. I'm lucky enough to have a husband who is willing to work hard and support us for the next few months until I finish school.
Speaking of school, I just finished my THIRD semester!! You have no idea how excited I am about this. 1st...I get a month long break from school. 2nd I am now an official SENIOR which means a new batch of students will come in January and I'll actually feel like I know what's going on compared to them. 3rd...I'm that much closer to August 23rd. GRADUATION. I know I shouldn't be wishing my time away, but this semester it was hard/exciting to see our seniors pass their board exams, realizing that it would be us in a matter of months. Anywho, I am absolutely loving school and can't wait for this next year.
Looking back through pictures I've taken, I feel like I don't know where to start with posting them. So for now, I'll just try and stay more up-to-date with the blog here..and I won't have to do another lame "update."
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment