anyways....as I was looking through old pictures on my laptop here at work...I found some pictures I forgot to post!!
And now looking through my pictures...I actually found more on my camera that I haven't loaded onto here yet...so you know what this means?? Another blog post! woohoo...I'm on a roll
So the pictures I DO have are from the night before the wedding. I was SO lucky to get tickets to go and see the 4th Twilight part 1 (que heavy sarcasm). Even though the movie was...well...interesting? The company I had was enjoyable. First off...Candice and Panda had been planning this party the minute they found out that Twilight came out the night before the wedding. So we had Candice, Panda, Yuri, Brandy, my cousin Kat, Myra (our "should be" sister) Katie and my Mom. We all went to dinner at Plates and Palates and then headed off to the movies. I thought this would be a fun evening with just the girls...I should've known that Candice would have something up her sleeve. Literally. As soon as we were standing in line at Plates and Palates...the girls started bombarding me with silly questions. "So Catelin...what's your fiances name?" "Where is he from again?" "What is that on your finger??" and so on. Every time I answered one of these questions...the ladies would pull little surprises from their sleeves, shirts, pockets, purses, etc. And oh so kindly place the veil, the garterS, sashes, buttons, little pins with rings on them, and some random wire/ribbon stuff. It was ridiculous. Especially since they dressed me up all night and then told me I had to wear it to the movie as well. Fun Fact: I was dressed up as a bride. Going to the twilight movie. The WEDDING twilight movie. It made for some interesting looks from all the girls at the theater. But we all got a kick out of it! We definitely had fun during the show trying our hardest not to laugh at the ridiculousness of the show (sorry twi-hards). It was a good night! Here are some pictures so you can see what I'm talking about....
the girls at the theater we SO confused as to why we were all wearing "team Jordan" buttons.
this picture was our "vampire face"
props to panda.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment