Friday, February 10, 2012

posted

Lately my days have consisted of going to school Monday-Thursday from 8-5...studying my BRAINS out for the tests we have coming up. We've had 2 in the last week or so...and 4 coming up in the next 2 weeks. After school I get home and do homework or go to the library and study more until 11, fall asleep in Jordan's arms, go to bed and start all over again. Friday and Saturday I spend 20 hours at work. (part time in 2 days?? yes please!). Good news. I heart my job. So I've decided that I will probably only blog once a week until I get my life back. So happy friday to all our little blog readers.
As for an update...I've got some pictures I've snapped on the iphone...so here they are for your entertainment! (Since getting an iphone...I've become more connected to the social network. So I apologize if these pictures are repeats)

 family night at the library....1 of the 3 nights this week we spent at the library....
 late night run. this one is for Bry & Yuri!
 A week or so ago...Jordan and I were called into the Stake offices. Result? Jordan is the new Elder's Quorum 2nd counselor. We went to Menchie's to "celebrate"
As for me? CTR 7 Primary teacher to 3 kiddos. Takes me back to my China days.
 I went to my parents house to celebrate Jake's birthday while Jordan was flying back from Colorado. Me and Paige were playing with my camera. Love her.
 Paige and Wyatt. Yes...he got a haircut! He looks like a different kid. Still super handsome.
 Birthday boy and the kids


 Love this kid!
 the other morning this is what I witnessed while heading out for school. It.was.beautiful.
last but not least...some of the perks of being in Dental Hygiene school. FREE STUFF!! That's right. We got all that you see for FREE. Even the fancy shmancy toothbrush. I LOVE it.
Next weekend Jordan and I are headed to St. George thursday night to spend President's weekend at the house. Even though I will probably spend lots of time doing homework..it will  be a much needed getaway. We plan on going to the temple, playing pickle ball, riding bikes, eating out, movies, sunshine, parade of homes, and shopping.
can't.wait
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmm......krisy kreme donuts. You can't find a good donut anywhere in PA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Bry - those Amish shoo-fly pies are NO substitute! xox

    ReplyDelete